Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy Kids Day!

OK, first this is a new blog that will be a departure a bit from that of, "The InsideSkinny" which of course is the blog for Triple Sticks Productions. Don't get me wrong, I'll be writing there as well, but this... this blog is designed to be a little more personal... a little more out there... a little more dangerous/funny if you will.

The title comes from exchanges with my daughter Sage, who you will soon learn I love more than sliced bread! "Ketch-Fraze," is a play on, "Catch-Phrase." When we're together I share several of them with her like, "No Guts No Glory," "Go Big or Go Home," or the classic one from my GaGa... my grandmother who has long since passed away... "Lazy Man Works the Hardest!" So that's how this blog got it's name.

I intend to just write and post things that I find interesting... period. No designed agenda, as of yet... just thoughts and observations that I'd like to share with the world and my friends.

So on this, "Kids Day" dubbed so by my daughter many, many years ago, I wish you all a happy day! What is kids day... awww buddy it's when all of the numbers line up.
How about a little kids day math to help you understand what it is... this year happening twice and 8 times: 11.11.1.11.11X2 + 1.11.1.11.11X2 + 11.11.11.11.11X2 + 1.11.11.11.11X2 = KIDS DAY!!!
Just a glimpse into what this bad boy will be about!

No comments:

Post a Comment