Thursday, December 19, 2013

Tallahassee or Bust! Day 0... "Twas The Night Before The Trip"

It's the first night of the big trip, "Tallahassee of Bust!"  I was able to do a decent job cleaning up the apartment, but I think it's all a scam, they're going to go in and clean up again so I probably am going to lose a little of my deposit, but that's life... that's what people say.

So with no place to stay, I'm chilling at the "Casa Grande Inn" in Pismo Beach. Tomorrow, very early I have to pick up m-daughter Sage and drive her to LAX, so she can fly back East to spend Christmas with my family.

It's her normal routine: Fly to Maryland, hang out with my Mother, Brother, Sister in Law and my niece and nephew. Then she heads up to Boston to hang with my Dad and his wife and they go skiing in Vermont for New Years.  Usually I get to see her on her way back and we spend out Christmas together, but this year... because of the job change and drive, I'll be missing out on that.

Tonight... the plan is simple: Go work out a little, get some food, hop in the shower and try to get some rest before the big drive begins!

So nothing to earth shattering tonight... not sure there will be lots of Earth shattering events to blog about, but I made the commitment and those who know me, know when I say I'm going to do something... I get er done!

Day Zero in the books... Ciao Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment